RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Sure hope he makes it in the “Association”! Would be sweet considering the derision and ridicule he received on the FUR board about him not being good enough to be worthy of a spot on an NBA roster. Wonder how many of their 8th year seniors are good enough to be be drafted😄.

Last edited:

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
Sure hope he makes it in the “Association”! Would be sweet considering the derision and ridicule he received on the FUR board about him not being good enough to be worthy of a spot on an NBA roster. Wonder how many of their 8th year seniors are good enough to be be drafted😄.
4ABF50C7-FA4E-4708-80C4-450391947072.jpeg

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Not being snarky, I assume you mean "was" as school is out now. I don't know the answer to that either but if forced to guess, I would say the chances were slim.
All of his questions are just statements in disguise. Like you I do not know for sure but I assume that when Bones decided to go pro he was all in on training for the draft, and there is nothing wrong with that. It is pretty standard for underclassmen who declare for the draft with no intentions of returning to school.

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
If you follow Bones on Instagram, he posts a ton of Instagram stories detailing his workouts and such. I really admire his determination and work ethic, no wonder he thrived while he was here.
I have no idea if he will get drafted or at what spot if he is, but I am confident that he will not be out worked. Not now or at any time in the future. I was excited for him when he made his announcement, but a little nervous as well. That nervousness is going away however. He is going to find a way to make this happen. One way or another.

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
Lol. What do they have, 6 fans?

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009
All of his questions are just statements in disguise. Like you I do not know for sure but I assume that when Bones decided to go pro he was all in on training for the draft, and there is nothing wrong with that. It is pretty standard for underclassmen who declare for the draft with no intentions of returning to school.
Oh yeah, I have no doubt he was making a snarky statement which is why I intentionally said I was not trying to be snarky while in fact doing just that. ;)

Reactions: VCU Finance 2008