Sethjax

Elite Member
Nunn is the true PG on the roster...Tsohonis can run PG as well. If Nunn is ready they both play together with Tsohonis off ball and we go smaller with Vince and Watkins helping out some down low....if not, Tsohonis runs point and we have a bigger lineup with Watkins and Vince on the wings and bigger guys down low.

RamDanFan

Elite Member
Nunn is the true PG on the roster...Tsohonis can run PG as well. If Nunn is ready they both play together with Tsohonis off ball and we go smaller with Vince and Watkins helping out some down low....if not, Tsohonis runs point and we have a bigger lineup with Watkins and Vince on the wings and bigger guys down low.

That’s what I was thinking too. If the maturation and chemistry align, it would give us some unexpected diversity against the size we go against. My favorite saying in life is “turn negatives into positives”.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Just means another year without sleep.

And thanks for reminding me, I need to get my tickets early to assure we finish 8th…
Last time it was in DC I got them before the game. It never sells out. Oh and their ushers did not even bother me when I moved down near the floor.