VCU to play in Crossover Classic (Sioux Falls, SD) 11/25-11/27

Feb 5, 2015
What a privileged life you must lead where having to wear a mask and social distance makes you feel so oppressed that you no longer feel you live in a country of the free and the brave.
Sorry, but couldn't let this go. Masks and social distancing may be beneficial

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
Sorry, but couldn't let this go. Masks and social distancing may be beneficial

You're right. He completely misrepresented what you said and personally attacked you based on that misrepresentation. Very sad, but common in today's world. People either don't know how to read, cannot think logically, or are just obsessed with an agenda.

Now, F Utah State and Go Rams Go!

Last edited:
Reactions: VCUBeatsduke

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Thank you and I would appreciate it. It is circular. They do not agree with you and you do not agree with them. Doubt you will change their minds and this is a basketball forum. Game tomorrow...Go Rams!
AA I agree with you. All I have to add is that it takes a drastic circumstance for some people to change their mind. Regardless, it wont happen on this forum.

Why not have RamDanFan cut it out? He is the one who is pushing it. He's made his point and the rest of his comments add nothing to his proposition.

Again, no one on either side will change their mind and like you I'd like to hear about VCU basketball..