Recruiting VCU WBB Recruiting Thread

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
6'3" listed as a wing, looks in what little video I found like a stretch 4. Long, skilled, shoots the three, pretty athletic for 6'3". A lot to like. here's a few, both Lithuanian National Team not sure if it's 16U or 18U.

Last edited:
Reactions: RowdyPkunk
Apr 21, 2009
6'4" and long, moves pretty well for her size and age, has soft hands, catches the ball well and soft touch shooting around the basket. On the final list of 21 players for the Mexican national 18U team. Looks like she has a lot of potential.
Buen Benidas. Looking forward to your contributions.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Rain Green, Dasia Townes, Sarah Te-Biasu, Eize Motekeityte, and Camila Contreras all signed NLI's during the early signing period. Looks to be a really good recruiting class. I'm going to look at their schedules and see if I can go and see Rain Green and Dasia Townes play once or twice this season, along with Ace for the men. All pretty close to Baltimore where I am Sunday-Tuesday.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Just offered Braylyn Milton, from Charlotte area. Josh Banks retweeted her announcement. maybe josh can help bring her in, video looks really good! I'll try to post it.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Just offered Braylyn Milton, from Charlotte area. Josh Banks retweeted her announcement. maybe josh can help bring her in, video looks really good! I'll try to post it.
Committed to Cincinnati. Pooh, looks like a good player.