VCU's 2019-20 A10 Basketball Schedule

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Is today April 1st?

Is someone playing a joke on me?

Something is going on, because this is the biggest joke of a schedule for traveling fans that I have seen in +35 years of going to away games.

We get back to back games, just 3 days apart in Charleston, SC and Wichita, KS. Makes going to both nearly impossible.
We get a 12 noon game at GMU on the first Sunday of the NFL playoffs.
We get a 9pm game at St. Joe's on a Tuesday night, followed by a second trip to Philly for a Noon Saturday game at La Sally four days later.
We go to St. Louis for a Friday night game at 9pm, followed by a trip to UMass the next Wednesday.
Lets throw in the Monday game the same week lots of fans are traveling to Florida for the holiday tournament. Some planning on staying all week.

Sunday games. Tuesday games. Friday games. Back to back road trips. Back to back games in the same city.

Is the A-10 screwing with us because we have a good fan base that actually travels?
Probably has more to do with getting on national TV as often as possible.

Reactions: TampaKAP

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
Is today April 1st?

Is someone playing a joke on me?

Something is going on, because this is the biggest joke of a schedule for traveling fans that I have seen in +35 years of going to away games.

We get back to back games, just 3 days apart in Charleston, SC and Wichita, KS. Makes going to both nearly impossible.
We get a 12 noon game at GMU on the first Sunday of the NFL playoffs.
We get a 9pm game at St. Joe's on a Tuesday night, followed by a second trip to Philly for a Noon Saturday game at La Sally four days later.
We go to St. Louis for a Friday night game at 9pm, followed by a trip to UMass the next Wednesday.
Lets throw in the Monday game the same week lots of fans are traveling to Florida for the holiday tournament. Some planning on staying all week.

Sunday games. Tuesday games. Friday games. Back to back road trips. Back to back games in the same city.

Is the A-10 screwing with us because we have a good fan base that actually travels?
The answer to your questions and concerns lies in what Epps reported: most VCU games will be on national television. I have zero doubt that the networks essentially picked the times and dates of many games, particularly those in-conference.

zackry93

Top Member
Insider
Mar 14, 2016