Virtual Black & Gold Event

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011

TWO!
At last, I can relive one of my first press photos in gif form!

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
For those of us technically challenged old folks, how do we get to watch the event? I have an iPhone and smart tv. Do you just go to YouTube at 7 and search for it?

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
For those of us technically challenged old folks, how do we get to watch the event? I have an iPhone and smart tv. Do you just go to YouTube at 7 and search for it?
Go to YouTube and type VCU Athletics into the search window. Amazingly it works like that on your phone, laptop or smart TV. It is like magic.

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
If you have a YouTube account, it's worth subscribing to the VCU Athletics page. They put up nice postgame videos, as well as some other interesting tidbits.

Hoos A Ram

Insider
Nov 5, 2009
If you call it up on your phone there should be an icon on the video that looks like a screen with little wifi waves over top of it (terrible description I know). If you click that it'll let you cast the video to your TV. Or if you have the Youtube app on your TV you could go right to it from their, but I've found casting from my phone is usually easier.

Reactions: SpiderRAM