W3=Wade Will Wither

deadpoet

Top Member
Feb 11, 2010
You have to elaborate. Tim Tebow is sort of a tool and Bruce won a gold medal in the Decathlon at a time when that mattered.
Yea Tebow is a real tool. I guess you will find new respect for him if he starts wearing a dress and makeup. In the meantime Tebow will continue making disabled persons' lives better. Jenner can continue doing whatever the he** he does. By the way...Tebow won the Heisman when it mattered.

Ram20ROB

Top Member
Nov 12, 2014
Naturally it didn't take long for a copy of the transcript of Will's discussion with LSU officials to leak out.

AD & President: Will, why haven't you wanted to talk with us?
Will: My lawyers and I had to get my testimony straight for the upcoming trial.
AD & President: How did that go?
Will: Well, we have 2 choices. I can plead the 5th or I can tell them what happened.
AD & President: And what did you decide?
Will: I'm going to tell them what happened.
AD & President: And what was that?
Will: I thought I was doing everything right. I used the same people and the same pay scale as the LSU football team does.
AD & President: Now wait, how about you plead the 5th, we reinstate you now, and agree never to ask you another question.
Will: Works for me. Gotta go. The recruiting trail is heating up. Thanks guys.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
Yea Tebow is a real tool. I guess you will find new respect for him if he starts wearing a dress and makeup. In the meantime Tebow will continue making disabled persons' lives better. Jenner can continue doing whatever the he** he does. By the way...Tebow won the Heisman when it mattered.

Its possible to make a compelling case that Tebow is a great person without dragging down Jenner, both can be great for similar and different reasons.

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
Its possible to make a compelling case that Tebow is a great person without dragging down Jenner, both can be great for similar and different reasons.
Those d#mned Kardashians......and another victim.

deadpoet

Top Member
Feb 11, 2010
PR I respect your opinion. I don't see anything selfless or altruistic about Jenner. Maybe it is because I don't think about him or Tebow at all. Perhaps I need more study and reflection. Back to the thread.
Can you believe LSU? What a shameless, spineless group. If VCU did that my contributions and attendance would disappear.