W3=Wiretap Willie Wade

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I hope he ends up working at Walmart. He's bad for the game of college basketball.
so was/is:
Dana kirk
Jim valvano
Lefty driesell
Sean Miller
David Cox
John Calipari
Dana Altman
Kelvin Sampson
Walmart has its pick of the litter for prospective greeters, the NCAA membership keeps poaching the best of the best

Will may lose this battle, but he’ll ultimately win the war, he is a talented coach, ambitious and self interested to match—current society prefers and rewards such qualities.

Reactions: Newboy

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
so was/is:
Dana kirk
Jim valvano
Lefty driesell
Sean Miller
David Cox
John Calipari
Dana Altman
Kelvin Sampson
Walmart has its pick of the litter for prospective greeters, the NCAA membership keeps poaching the best of the best

Will may lose this battle, but he’ll ultimately win the war, he is a talented coach, ambitious and self interested to match—current society prefers and rewards such qualities.
That list is wildly heterogeneous

Mar 1, 2015
Call me crazy but in some twisted way I like Wade. Hated that he kept the revolving door moving but he is all about winning.....and $100 handshakes. Ha! Not sure he is gonna survive this one.
Your crazy if you think pocket change gets those recruits. I bet the dough gets delivered in a Serta to mom’s house.

Reactions: AlienAiden

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Call me crazy but in some twisted way I like Wade. Hated that he kept the revolving door moving but he is all about winning.....and $100 handshakes. Ha! Not sure he is gonna survive this one.
You are not alone. I never had a bad interaction with him. I think the long game for VCU is better without him but I don't dislike him as a person.My only "beef" with him was how the date of departure transpired but I had that same beef with Capel.

May 4, 2012
We'll see if the NCAA has anything. His lawyer is saying they dont. Of course thats his job so there is that.
NCAA may just be looking for closure. He cant sue LSU per contract but he sure as heck can call the FBI and fill in a lot of blanks there. NCAA really cant afford to see the P6 get blown up.
Should be fun.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
You are not alone. I never had a bad interaction with him. I think the long game for VCU is better without him but I don't dislike him as a person.My only "beef" with him was how the date of departure transpired but I had that same beef with Capel.
this