W3=Wiretap Willie Wade

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
This popped up on my youtube watch listing. Watching this game was very reminiscent of the season last year - start off slow, get up by a good margin on the opposition team, then come crashing down at the end. So frustrating. I don't know if we played so fast and hard that we burned ourselves out or what. But it happened all season long. We got away with a good win here but it was a vision of the entire season.

Reactions: IstanbulRam

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
You are now not allowed to get bent over anyone bumping the Santos-Silva thread.

I watched this game. He was furious over a bench technical foul which has become a normal occurrence these days. No crowd and the refs can hear the bench. They are so insecure that anyone questioning a call is in danger of getting a tech. No excuse for Wade's behavior but the refs in that game were horrible. He should have given them a hug because LSU shot 32 foul shots in that game.

Last edited:

VCUPepBandRules

Top Member
Jan 30, 2012
You are now not allowed to get bent over anyone bumping the Santos-Silva thread.

I watched this game. He was furious over a bench technical foul which has become a normal occurrence these days. No crowd and the refs can hear the bench. They are so insecure that anyone questioning a call is in danger of getting a tech. No excuse for Wade's behavior but the refs in that game were horrible. He should have given them a hug because LSU shot 32 foul shots in that game.
Gee, and I thought this thread would have gotten bumped up because of the news earlier this week where the Federal courts upheld the convictions from the Adidas scandal and how coach wade might be worried. Than again, that extra stress might be an underlining reason he's extra animated as he's displacing his anger to other venues...

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
Yeah, Wade had several meltdowns during that game. I’m actually surprised he didn’t pick up any technicals in the process.

I also feel like his players aren’t getting paid quite enough to deal with this:

There’s not much I like about Wade’s character but I’m not going to lie I miss that kind of fire on the sideline. I see nothing wrong with calling a timeout, getting fired up at his team that looks lost, and getting them back into the game.

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
There’s not much I like about Wade’s character but I’m not going to lie I miss that kind of fire on the sideline. I see nothing wrong with calling a timeout, getting fired up at his team that looks lost, and getting them back into the game.
If he was still our coach, then we’d love his passionate coaching. Since he is no longer our coach, then he’s a loud-mouthed bully. ;)