W3=Wiretap Willie Wade

The guy is a child. I watched live and I knew he was gonna flip out as it did look like clear goaltending. I will admit I wish Mike gave it to the officials more. Every coach in the A10 is always in the refs ear and we get screwed. I think Mike is a bit too nice. He doesn’t need to act like a lunatic like Wade but he could definitely be more vocal with them.

Ramdog

Elite Member
The guy is a child. I watched live and I knew he was gonna flip out as it did look like clear goaltending. I will admit I wish Mike gave it to the officials more. Every coach in the A10 is always in the refs ear and we get screwed. I think Mike is a bit too nice. He doesn’t need to act like a lunatic like Wade but he could definitely be more vocal with them.
Mike came close to getting a T last game...got warned a couple times. He gets his point across. He got a definite make-up call after getting in the refs ear

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
Meanwhile LSU is 15-3, ranked #13, and has the #1 defense in the country.

Wish we had those problems.
I would rather be where we are with no hesitation to say that. I saw first hand how he spoke to the players, know what he allowed as a route to win, and know what would have happened if he had stayed. Heck of an X's and O's coach ( but feel that is inflated to some degree), but a win at all cost kinda guy.
Not worthy our too much more of our time until the great fall.