W3=Wiretap Willie Wade

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
A head coach……but I guess we’ll see.

Yeah you never can tell in these situations if the team is totally out of it mentally and will get rolled or will they rally around whoever the new coach is and try to prove everyone wrong or whatever.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

SteveMM

Elite Member
Complete speculation here but over on the Tiger Droppings board they seem to strongly believe the money that went to the ex fiancé was a former VCU player.
Wade took a VCU commit down to LSU with him, but I can't for the life of me remember his name.

RamStrut

Elite Member
Wade took a VCU commit down to LSU with him, but I can't for the life of me remember his name.
Maybe that’s it. Just was taking a gander over on their boards, not that they really know anything.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
Kiir left LSU for South Florida. From there, he transferred to New Mexico State and then to Central Baptist College.

Below is the link to the article on Kiir being dismissed from the LSU team his freshman year.

SteveMM

Elite Member
Kiir left LSU for South Florida. From there, he transferred to New Mexico State and then to Central Baptist College.

Below is the link to the article on Kiir being dismissed from the LSU team his freshman year.

That was his name. Thank you. It was killing me but I didn't feel like going down a rabbit hole to figure it out.

Ramaholic

Elite Member
Unfortunately for us with as sloppy as Will Wade was any dirt he did while at VCU should not be too hard to uncover.

The man was paying players from his wife's bank account. What an idiot.
i think we are good. He was here 2 years. The first year he had to get what he could get. If he did pay people year 2, they all decommitted and went elsewhere. Now if he stayed for a few more years, we would have probably ran into some trouble. Ed, as much as we hated on him the past few months, doesnt roll like that. There is some stupidity in terms of some decision making in the athletic department, but I have never seen a hint of corruption.