Welcome Marcus Tsohonis!!!

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
I’m guessing ecstatic. I always wondered why Hawaii didn’t get more top recruits. That’s like a paid 4 year vacation
every away game being a 5000 mile round trip puts a little damper on it. also the conference is pretty low on the totem pole so you just aren't going to pull most top players for that reason alone.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
every away game being a 5000 mile round trip puts a little damper on it. also the conference is pretty low on the totem pole so you just aren't going to pull most top players for that reason alone.
And west coast teams have a problem with visibilty because of the 3 hour time difference with the east coast. I imagine the 6 (or is it 5) hours is even worse. No one here stays up for Hawaii games.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
I must say, quite looking forward to seeing some of these trademark floaters of his in person in about 6 months

ISwamRam

Elite Member
I must say, quite looking forward to seeing some of these trademark floaters of his in person in about 6 months
I was with ya until the last 2 words and then I just stared off into space...so...far...away