Welcome Mikeal Brown Jones!!

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Great photo by Meg Lee of MBJ's slam.
EseWRn8XIAkUFlq

theyaintwantit

Elite Member
MBJ has looked good in spurts this year. He’s clearly a good athlete and he seems to have a high motor.

I already have the feeling he’s the type of player that can make a jump from his freshman to sophomore season. This staff has done a good job with MSS and Ward in making improvements from there freshman to sophomore seasons. I think MBJ is their next project.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
MBJ has looked good in spurts this year. He’s clearly a good athlete and he seems to have a high motor.

I already have the feeling he’s the type of player that can make a jump from his freshman to sophomore season. This staff has done a good job with MSS and Ward in making improvements from there freshman to sophomore seasons. I think MBJ is their next project.
I feel like he is the kind of player VCU needs. Tough! He is going to be a great Ram once he gets totally comfortable and confident.

HBK

Elite Member
I feel like he is the kind of player VCU needs. Tough! He is going to be a great Ram once he gets totally comfortable and confident.
I thought he was fantastic yesterday. Really hit the glass hard and was in the right spot on defense. One could argue that yesterday was his best game at VCU. I would say it was no worse than his 2nd best game (ODU being his best).

theyaintwantit

Elite Member
Good point. He reminds me of a better basketball version of TJ Gwynn. And that’s the type of player we NEED haha!

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
one thing that I think has been missed with MBJ's big slam was it was assisted by Jamir on that fast break, two freshmen. I think those guys have a whole lot more to show us. I loved that play. Probably watched the throw down about 50 times now HA