Welcome Mikeal Brown Jones!!

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
I was so glad to see him get some early first half minutes yesterday, and make the most of them. Immediate jump in minutes from the SBU game.

theyaintwantit

Elite Member
We may not always play well, but the guys on the bench are always 100% engaged into what’s happening on the court. That’s not a small thing. It is meaningful and shows the type of selfless attitude that bodes very well for the present and the future.
Agreed, they are always bringing each other up.

I hate that so many of us bring up last years team, but I did NOT see quality communication on the bench in February and March of 2020.

RESRam

Insider
We may not always play well, but the guys on the bench are always 100% engaged into what’s happening on the court. That’s not a small thing. It is meaningful and shows the type of selfless attitude that bodes very well for the present and the future.
Yeah. This doesn’t happen by chance. I think it’s a function of Mike’s influence.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
It means a lot more now with COVID-19 limiting the number of fans. The team knows they have to keep each other pumped up. I think that has actually benefited them in terms of chemistry, they don’t have as good a home court advantage so they have to make their own.