Players Welcome the Rams, Tre Clark!

Apr 20, 2009
I disagree with a lot of things you say on here, but saying that you opinion doesn’t matter now is dead on and I like hearing that.

Seeing how the MSS thread went, I’m guessing Tre’s departure will last into next year. A sane person might as well move past it now.
It’s all good. Not worried whether people agree me or not. I’m right more than just about this, lol.

KentuckyRam

Insider
Jul 16, 2009
I disagree with a lot of things you say on here, but saying that you opinion doesn’t matter now is dead on and I like hearing that.

Seeing how the MSS thread went, I’m guessing that discussion over Tre’s departure will last into next year. A sane person might as well move past it now.
I hope the players move past it. Youth has that ability.

Reactions: theyaintwantit

districtballer

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
South Carolina or Rhode Island are possibilities. He could take Fatts's place and we could still see him twice a year.:o
Isn’t there a 2 year sit-out rule for in-conference transfers? Not sure if that’s something that’s waived with the COVID-19 situation though.

In any case, I doubt we’d see him at any other A-10 conference program.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Isn’t there a 2 year sit-out rule for in-conference transfers? Not sure if that’s something that’s waived with the COVID-19 situation though.

In any case, I doubt we’d see him at any other A-10 conference program.
I’m sure that is a conference rule, so probably not.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
If you want to find out what he did just check the Richmond city police arrest record. Otherwise, let's move on!

--------------------
GO RAMS!
Beat ????????????

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
same place the staff arranged for Corey during transition year.....wonder if there is a small glimmer of hope for Tre to come back next year. All reports were a suspension, those tend to require one or two semesters away (summer counts)...but not permanent 🤞