Welcome to Levi Stockard III

Apr 20, 2009
Sofia is absolutely a secret weapon for VCU. What a career she has had
She married one of our former soccer players Mervyn Wright. Really good dude. One of several Jamaicans who came over to play for former men's coach Lincoln Phillips. That was the beginning of our men's program starting to take off and beginning to earn national recognition.

Apr 20, 2009
@wavevcu Watkins is more of a wing than Williams is IMO. Quicker, more athletic, better handles, etc. I consider them both to be wings.

Like others have said, I think MBJ will be the most ready to play out the gate. He's a stud and has played with and against studs. Then Ace and Jamir are close seconds, but all are capable of being early starters. Banks will see a lot of PT as well because he plays good defense.
Thx. Reminds me of Deriante. Has a nice outside touch. Could present some mismatch problems on the wing..it looks like he already has a better outside shot than either Vince or Keyshawn. I hope we can just stay healthy. I really think almost every spot is up for grabs. Bones will start. I think Hason or Levi will start at the 4. If BMB redshirts then Corey almost has to start at the 5. The advantage of having a younger team is that you don't have a bunch of established starters like we did this year. Should be lots of competition for PT. Looking forward to seeing the new crew at the Stu !

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
TY! If anyone wants adopt Bri, please let us know (her brother Rodney is in northern Va in a home now, in 4 days it will have been 4 months for him since adoption). Hops up to dunk on your hand (have you pet her) before you can reach that low. She's always like this. She's such a sweetie pie... she'll steal your heart.

She's beautiful, wish my land lord let me have cats.

• Love
Reactions: MobileMunchies

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
I certainly hope you are not comparing this guy to Skeen because there is no comparison. This guy flat out SUCKS. I have no idea why MR would want him.
Always funny when a guy that probably can’t tie his shoes without losing his breath says a D1 basketball player sucks.

might not be what the doctor ordered and certainly we all are aware that you are not happy with the fit but...
anybody that is in the top 4500 people in the entire country at that skill level probably doesn’t “flat out suck”
But get your hate on...

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Thx. Reminds me of Deriante. Has a nice outside touch. Could present some mismatch problems on the wing..it looks like he already has a better outside shot than either Vince or Keyshawn. I hope we can just stay healthy. I really think almost every spot is up for grabs. Bones will start. I think Hason or Levi will start at the 4. If BMB redshirts then Corey almost has to start at the 5. The advantage of having a younger team is that you don't have a bunch of established starters like we did this year. Should be lots of competition for PT. Looking forward to seeing the new crew at the Stu !
Nothing wrong with established starters as long as they are healthy. For Mid Majors the formula for success in the tourney has always been veteran teams that have played together a while.

Major Ram 2.0

Top Member
Aug 13, 2018
Based on what? His stats? You’ve watched hours of tape on him? He played 3 yrs in the Big 12 and was a candidate to start this year. I’m in the coaches have a role for him and I hope he does well. Other than that you’re comment was pretty harsh. Just saying. Let’s revisit this in a year.

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
I certainly hope you are not comparing this guy to Skeen because there is no comparison. This guy flat out SUCKS. I have no idea why MR would want him.
..and you arrrrrreee???

congrats...after a careful and thoughtful review of your post history, you have won the distinct honor of being my first 'Ignore' on VCURN...wow...that felt good...I need a smoke now.