Welcome to Levi Stockard III

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Feeling 12-15mpg, 5-8ppg, 4-5 rpg and leadership. I would take that all day long. So much uncertainty surrounding the 2020-2021 season. I know pocketing the scholly, or waiting it out was an option, but there was no guaranteed anythitn. If we get a season, which it seems like we will. I’m on with using it on a 1 year rental on a been there done that kind of guy, (who has been to the elite 8) who may help us win a game or 2 and add another senior to the class balance
I am expecting, and would be happy with, something materially less than that. I am really glad we have Levi, but mainly because he provides foul relief, injury protection, and a big body that can hit FTs in the final minutes to protect a lead. My hope is that Ward and MBJ make it impossible for Mike not to play them lots of minutes. If Levi plays a bunch of minutes otherwise designated for Ward/MBJ/Corey and even Vince, it will be likely one of them is injured.

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
I am expecting, and would be happy with, something materially less than that. I am really glad we have Levi, but mainly because he provides foul relief, injury protection, and a big body that can hit FTs in the final minutes to protect a lead. My hope is that Ward and MBJ make it impossible for Mike not to play them lots of minutes. If Levi plays a bunch of minutes otherwise designated for Ward/MBJ/Corey and even Vince, it will be likely one of them is injured.
My thought of 12 mpg is in relief of Corey and/or Ward. Even if LSIII starts, I can’t see him getting the lions share of mins. Quality mins tho

May 4, 2012
I'd go for it if they were quality minutes.
Hes the best big we have at least on paper. He may not be Shaquille o'neal but he will be more productive and really free up Ward as well.

Assuming Rhoades has sense enough to play two bigs at a time.