Players Welcome to VCU, Jamir Watkins!!!!!

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
THIS is btw how you know the player IS the SHT.

Experienced that watching HS level games featuring Bacot, Coleman, Williams, and many more.
Back in the CAA when Eric Maynor was the MAN we played a game at Hofstra. The halftime score was close but Maynor had not scored any points. As he left the court the Hofstra students started chanting “overrated!” at Eric. He came back in the second half and dropped 30 points on the Pride and the Rams won going away.

rollins77

Top Member
Insider
May 1, 2009
Back in the CAA when Eric Maynor was the MAN we played a game at Hofstra. The halftime score was close but Maynor had not scored any points. As he left the court the Hofstra students started chanting “overrated!” at Eric. He came back in the second half and dropped 30 points on the Pride and the Rams won going away.
I think this is the game to which you are referring. Tales often grow with time, but still a masterful performance. Was 2-of-8 (12 points) at the half and we were down 36-29. Scored 21 in the second half (finished with 33) and we pull it out on the road against a solid Hofstra team.

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I think this is the game to which you are referring. Tales often grow with time, but still a masterful performance. Was 2-of-8 (12 points) at the half and we were down 36-29. Scored 21 in the second half (finished with 33) and we pull it out on the road against a solid Hofstra team.

I will have to flog my research assistants.