Recruiting Welcome to VCU, Josh Banks!

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
His strength is definitely slashing
From what I've seen this is correct, which is A: why I have no idea why anyone would call him a "3 level bucket" at this point in his career and B: one of the reasons I've been harping on our need for shooters at the wing (along with the stonemasons we have returning).

Reactions: Ramball and I4one

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
From what I've seen this is correct, which is A: why I have no idea why anyone would call him a "3 level bucket" at this point in his career and B: one of the reasons I've been harping on our need for shooters at the wing (along with the stonemasons we have returning).
A: who said he was being brought in as a deadeye?
B: he can shoot from the the outside a little. Was a 33% 3-point shooter @IMG. (77% FT)

He's going to be a 4 for us. Whatever we get from him from the perimeter will be a bonus. He's not Troy, but he also isn't MSS from outside

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
A: who said he was being brought in as a deadeye?
B: he can shoot from the the outside a little. Was a 33% 3-point shooter @IMG. (77% FT)

He's going to be a 4 for us. Whatever we get from him from the perimeter will be a bonus. He's not Troy, but he also isn't MSS from outside
They talking about banks

Reactions: CrozetRam

I4one

Top Member
Apr 29, 2017
Stonemasons? I’m a stonemason. I have moves. I’d love to go back to the hardwoods. Call me.