Recruiting Welcome to VCU, Josh Banks!

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
He was here last weekend, and I mean NOBODY leaked it. I don't really get why the staff likes to run things this way, but they do. The VCU offer has been public for a while, but no chatter at all. Josh had a huge summer and got lots of P5 activity including very recent offers from Tech, Providence and Temple. I was frankly afraid he'd blown up. But the staff closed
I know because I got an alert that both of them followed WBB sophomore PG Madison Hattix-Covington at the same time when elijah taylor was here. That was the only way I knew.

zackry93

Top Member
Insider
Mar 14, 2016
He was here last weekend, and I mean NOBODY leaked it. I don't really get why the staff likes to run things this way, but they do. The VCU offer has been public for a while, but no chatter at all. Josh had a huge summer and got lots of P5 activity including very recent offers from Tech, Providence and Temple. I was frankly afraid he'd blown up. But the staff closed
It's definitely different than how a lot of coaches do it but it seems to be getting results