Recruiting Welcome to VCU, Josh Banks!

Natty

Co-Founder
Top Member
Insider
Feb 12, 2009
Crazy that we've still got 3+ more spots to fill (I say plus because ya always lose one or two you aren't expecting to lose).

Seems like a nice pickup, a guy who's stock blew up this summer.

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Crazy that we've still got 3+ more spots to fill (I say plus because ya always lose one or two you aren't expecting to lose).

Yea...Marcus/Crow/Mike'l/Deri/IV graduating is gonna be a bittersweet pill to swallow...Ace/Josh/WIngs-n-Forwards(?)

This Staff has a vision and is seeing it thru, big time!!

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009

GREAT pull for the staff, up against late offers from VA Tech, Providence and Temple. Great size and skills. Ace + Banks is a h3ll of a start to the 2020 class!
"
About his decision to pick the Rams, Banks said, “The coaching staff just made me feel like I could call this play home for the next four years.”
Along with a chance to play and a feeling of comfort, it was the coaching staff that made a big impression on him.
“I love the coaches,” said Banks of his commitment. “Also, I have a great relationship with the players on the team and they made me feel at home already.”

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Yea...Marcus/Crow/Mike'l/Deri/IV graduating is gonna be a bittersweet pill to swallow...Ace/Josh/WIngs-n-Forwards(?)

This Staff has a vision and is seeing it thru, big time!!
We are going to have a very interesting situation this season. We obviously have a very senior laden team and we're all-in regarding making a deep run. However, we have to develop these incoming freshman since our returning upperclassmen talent in 2021 at this point that will consist of MSS, Douglas, Vince and Curry.

There's a major benefit to having a lot of seniors but also a bit of a price to be paid as well.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
We are going to have a very interesting situation this season. We obviously have a very senior laden team and we're all-in regarding making a deep run. However, we have to develop these incoming freshman since our returning upperclassmen talent in 2021 at this point that will consist of MSS, Douglas, Vince and Curry.

There's a major benefit to having a lot of seniors but also a bit of a price to be paid as well.
It's one major benefit of playing our style. If the pups can play, they'll get minutes.

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014

Does the paid version of this site only eliminate ads within the forums? Big uptick in ads on the home page of the site.
While reading the article about our newest recruit I also learned about ARMY ROTC, SLEEPING ON A PLANE, DISCOVER MY BODY TYPE, BEACH EYE CARE, UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN COLORADO, & KU. The ads cover 1/2 of my iPhone screen. Sheesh!

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Does the paid version of this site only eliminate ads within the forums? Big uptick in ads on the home page of the site.
While reading the article about our newest recruit I also learned about ARMY ROTC, SLEEPING ON A PLANE, DISCOVER MY BODY TYPE, BEACH EYE CARE, UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN COLORADO, & KU. The ads cover 1/2 of my iPhone screen. Sheesh!
I like the idea of learning to sleep.on a plane. I can never do that.