Recruiting Welcome to VCU, Josh Banks!

PhantomRam

Elite Member
@TampaKAP if JMac does absolutely nothing else, he can still bully ball people to death, single handedly get to the rim, draw fouls, and rebound. We have one, maybe two other guards who can do that, and he's clearly our strongest guard. If others are scared to drive, he will. He'll get good minutes.
I stand by my prediction, if he gets significant minutes (~20), he will lead the team in rebounding. He has a nose for the ball and the "want to"

PhantomRam

Elite Member
Fats is good talentwise but special k expresed concerns over his apparent lack of willingness to impose his will on games.

In the tradition of phil stinnie, tyron mccoy, nick george, bradford burgess, treveon graham and vince williams, we need one of our 3's to be willing to be agressive with the basketball with the game on the line.
How in the world did you leave EM out of that list. Nobody and I mean nobody could take over a game like him (maybe Graham)

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Fats is good talentwise but special k expresed concerns over his apparent lack of willingness to impose his will on games.

In the tradition of phil stinnie, tyron mccoy, nick george, bradford burgess, treveon graham and vince williams, we need one of our 3's to be willing to be agressive with the basketball with the game on the line.

We just need him back healthy. Here's hoping!