Welcome Toibu Lawal

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
There is also the "tile" test regarding height. :lol:
We lost the true tile test when they tore down FSG. It was a wall there and players in front of it when I first invoked it and actually was giving measurements of those old tiles and the grout. That was so far back and the BDC interferred. I guess we have to come up with a new BDC measurement guide or just use Brent Scott as our guide and subtract from there. ( I did hear last winter that he said Fermin was about eye to eye). I think we will always enjoy Tile Talk when evaluating recruits.

asledd

Insider
Personally love this use for the last scholly. Sounds like a kid with lots of upside who will only get better by being at VCU. If it takes a year or two of getting spot minutes to realize he doesn't fit at this level that's fine. If he turns out to be a monster who just needed practice to learn the finer points, even better.

rammad90

Elite Member
Personally love this use for the last scholly. Sounds like a kid with lots of upside who will only get better by being at VCU. If it takes a year or two of getting spot minutes to realize he doesn't fit at this level that's fine. If he turns out to be a monster who just needed practice to learn the finer points, even better.
Agreed. We were never going to get a true replacement for Ward. Upper classmen with experience arent looking to come here. As we are a guard oriented program.

We have to grow our own.