Recruiting What would you do with the last (known) scholly?

VCU Heel

Elite Member
I no longer worry about balancing out classes. So much changes over the four years that a class is on campus that it’s impossible to predict what things will look like in 3-4 years.

I think the 2 main things to consider are filing holes in our lineup and signing the best players available. Fussell fills a need (big man depth in 2021-22 after MSS and Douglas graduate). Gordon and Taylor are probably the best 2 players where there has been mutual interest. Any of those 3 would be nice additions.

Mistachill

Elite Member
If we can find a juco big that would be nice. I don't know off hand how graduation currently lines up, but I would like to balance the classes a little more versus having 4-5 guys graduate at the same time.

rammed

Elite Member
I'm 58, old and slow. I can score zero ways. I can touch the bottom of a long net. I can't go to my left. I would sit the bench and probably never see the court with the last scholly.
Enonram - we have a lot in common - although I was a more than decent 3-pt shooter in my day (that day was a while ago).

Seriously, what an exciting time for VCU basketball! I love that we are debating so early about the last of five spots. Very cool. Great times ahead!

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
If we can find a juco big that would be nice. I don't know off hand how graduation currently lines up, but I would like to balance the classes a little more versus having 4-5 guys graduate at the same time.
Worrying about 4 years from now I feel is not a good use of my brain power or time. Heck, I might not be there to worry about it. Knocking wood.

VCU74

Elite Member
Not sure he is considering us any longer. Some posts have indicated he has a final 4. Not sure the credibility of the posters tho
Yeah I haven’t searched him out lately. @ViCtorioUs’s post made me go hmmmm a C would finish off the alphabet and looking at 247 we have a warm at the moment.

They also show this-they seem better with the new news than the old news:)
01B770DA-655B-4923-8992-1F992A1BCD08.jpeg