Where are Fans in Richmond Watching the Game Today and Why

VAHills

Elite Member
Insider
We do a family get together and alternate houses for away games. We have a lot of family that are VCU graduates (and 1 student).

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
I'm not in Richmond, but at home. Why? Because I am not really emotionally stable in games like this
Hah hah hahhh!!!!
Right there with you, buddy...
THAT BEING SAID, IS IT GAME TIMEYET? 2 WHOLE HOURS LEFT? COME ON!

RamBo

Elite Member
I'm right there with Mobile, and Mollen. I will probably be a total butthole during most, if not all of, the game. So I will not be making any public appearances. Home. On the couch. Cussing and raising utter he11. The wife will have to take my little girls upstairs. At least. Maybe the 3rd level for a movie. Maybe out of the house completely. My display will not be pretty- most likely.

Side Note: I will be able to watch it in more enjoyment..... later, on DVR. Unless we play poorly.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
I'm right there with Mobile, and Mollen. I will probably be a total butthole during most, if not all of, the game. So I will not be making any public appearances. Home. On the couch. Cussing and raising utter he11. The wife will have to take my little girls upstairs. At least. Maybe the 3rd level for a movie. Maybe out of the house completely. My display will not be pretty- most likely.

Side Note: I will be able to watch it in more enjoyment..... later, on DVR. Unless we play poorly.
You'll be raising a ruckus, but a good one... I have faith. We can do this!!!!!!

ViCtorioUs

Elite Member
I will be in my living room, the cats and dogs cowering in the farthest area of the house. The family will be upstairs behind closed doors. I pray that I don't break any furniture or hurt myself. Also the neighbors hopefully will not call the police because of the noise. With fear and loathing I await the tipoff of this game.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
I will be in my living room, the cats and dogs cowering in the farthest area of the house. The family will be upstairs behind closed doors. I pray that I don't break any furniture or hurt myself. Also the neighbors hopefully will not call the police because of the noise. With fear and loathing I await the tipoff of this game.
Sheeeesh, in a short bit I will anxiously await with the taste of BLOOD in MY mouth! Spicy bloody maries that is!
BRING THE FYAH AND BLAZE IT PON THESE CRAZY LOOKING BILLIKENZ, RAMS!!!!!

Starting to roll into baja, got my center bar seat, 1st bloody and breakfast burroes about half hour ago. Lets go already !

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk