Who is transferring?

Tad Gordon

Top Member
Feb 16, 2014
Havoc may be an integral part of VCU basketball for the next 50 years, but we will never see a better defender than Bri. For crissakes he's gonna break the NCAA record for steals next year! ( Hope that doesn't jinx him).

Bo said it best,"he has gotten substantially better each year." You would be a fool to bet against him making the NBA.
Exactly! well said.

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
LOl… Those heart felt moment ones are the best!
There will plenty of those (good and bad) the next four years. Sometimes they are off court such as the players and coaches working w children's Hospital. Sometimes just a player or coach consoling or celebrating with a player. This years Senior Night will leave an everlasting impression on all who witnessed it. On court the mental pictures of special moments are endless and good or bad I am glad I wasn't microphoned. "Just wow" now has multiple meaning for me and has replaced so many words on good and bad times during games since younger kids started sitting near me I am better they can't figure it out. Bad call by the ref " just wow". Steal and windmill by Bri. "Just wow". So, my thoughts on the potential over the years of our incoming freshman class "just wow" ,

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
I say ZERO chance of JeQuan Lewis leaving. Reason being, if he leaves then he'll have to sit out a year before he can play again. He will backup Briante Weber this season and grow as a player at VCU and then start for his junior and senior seasons. It'd be a complete curveball if he left. I'd guess the unexpected one would be Doug Brooks because of how highly Shaka spoke of him and his playing time late in the season, or Antravious Simmons because of the fact that he sat out this past season as a redshirt and we assumed he'd play for us after that. Reco McCarter did something similar.

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
So since April 19, Ram14 has 3 posts? May 9, May 28 and non reply to a post on page 7 of this thread?
🤔 🤯 😵

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
So since April 19, Ram14 has 3 posts? May 9, May 28 and non reply to a post on page 7 of this thread?
🤔 🤯 😵
and I wasn't even on here unti this evening and saw this and scrolled up and was wondering why folks were talking about transfers from 8 years ago. I think 2014 was about the freshman or sophomore seasons for half UR's returning players wasn't it @urmite ?