Why do they just stand there???

1stFour2Final4

Elite Member
My mom asked me last night why the two suits stand in the paint during the time outs...I did not have a good answer...Anyone care to help fix my ignorance? :?:

I'm pretty new to these here VCU Ram Nation message boards, but even then, I can say with a high degree of certainty that this thread sucks about as bad as any thread has on here in a long time.

BigE

Elite Member
Ramington said:
I'm pretty new to these here VCU Ram Nation message boards, but even then, I can say with a high degree of certainty that this thread sucks about as bad as any thread has on here in a long time.

yes
you are new :P :arrow:

1stFour2Final4

Elite Member
We know who the ushers are...and there are a butt-load of them and we know what they do. There are uniformed officers positioned around the STU and we know theirs roles...but them Men in Suits...hmmm...I even googled this and the internet was found scratching its head as well!!!

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
BigE said:
Ramington said:

yes
you are new :P :arrow:

Well it has gotten a little better.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Ramington said:

Stick around.

1stFour2Final4

Elite Member
Ramington said:
This thread was a simple BB question in a BB section expected to be answered by a fellow RamFan without any condescending undertones. Thanks for your input though...Ya never get a second chance to make a first impression...and well I can say with an extremely high degree of certainty...you made your impression!

ShoeSh1ne

Insider
Actually this is the epitome of something that is in fact NOT basketball question.

artRAMinMN

Elite Member
well, I could tell ya...
xfiles-csm_160_1216400405.jpg

...but then I'd have to kill ya.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
So that this thread can stop with all of the smart ass comments - They are security that work for RMC Events. They are stationed under the baskets during timeouts to make sure some of the posters on these boards don't run out on to the court.

Next time make sure you get your thread approved at the front desk. Otherwise you will get 15 smart ass comments and your question will not be answered. It's the Ram Nation way these days.