You're gonna unload the hate, so just do it here (nice people, look away)

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
I figure the hatred is gonna come at an insane rate so might as well throw it all in one thread.

Sensitive Ram fans, check back in a week or so. Hopefully folks will be feeling better then.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Thanks Natty

200.gif

MR sounds like he is at a loss for words. He is earning that 1.2 million with all the stress

HBK

Elite Member
I figure the hatred is gonna come at an insane rate so might as well throw it all in one thread.

Sensitive Ram fans, check back in a week or so. Hopefully folks will be feeling better then.
Hate is a strong word. Hopefully no one does the hate of which you speak. We choked one away. It was an epic choke job. That’s life. We just aren’t a good enough team this year to overcome the seemingly endless mental mistakes. Hopefully, next hea4 will be better.

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Hey IForgotTheAlamo ...that was a lil toooo hateful. Had to delete that one.

Y'all know what I mean. If you have a problem with things you think the team is doing in terms with strategy or whatever, feel free to speak about it. But no vicious attacks on players. Y'all know what the line is so respect it.

IForgotTheAlamo

Elite Member
Hey IForgotTheAlamo ...that was a lil toooo hateful. Had to delete that one.

Y'all know what I mean. If you have a problem with things you think the team is doing in terms with strategy or whatever, feel free to speak about it. But no vicious attacks on players. Y'all know what the line is so respect it.

You right, you right.

RAMBALLFAN

Elite Member
Questions:
1. Defense, why can’t we play it for 40 min
2. Isn’t it important to take care of the ball (18 TO’s)
3. Can we get a new reason for why we lost a game we should have won? Or at least a reason that can’t be coached by someone making 1.2 million
5. If something is working and it’s given your team the lead, why change it
6. Why, WHy, WHY....?

rammad90

Elite Member
But Mike, he didn't do this, he didn't do that, defense, adjust, time out, he makes 1.2 million blah blah blah. Stuff happens smart fans stay the course.

Here's a thought for all the non believers sell your remaining tickets (that is if you actually have any), dont purchase any next year and we will see you when the weather is fairer.

Go Rams!