Zeb Jackson Is A Ram

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Saw that Zeb got a shout out in this article about the "best fits in the transfer portal" from those that have moved around so far this offseason.

Since their website is an ad-fiesta even WITH adblocker on somehow I will just paste the text below--

"You know you wanted a deep cut and you're getting one. Michigan guard Zeb Jackson was a former top-100 recruit in the Class of 2020 who just got lost in the shuffle for Juwan Howard. But he's resurfaced at VCU and it's just a flawless fit. Jackson is stepping into a great situation at VCU. Ace Baldwin and Jayden Nunn are two really nice young guards, and Jackson won't have to handle it every single possession. His ability to slash and also knock down 3s off the ball should be on full display, and Jackson can sit down and guard too."

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Saw that Zeb got a shout out in this article about the "best fits in the transfer portal" from those that have moved around so far this offseason.

Since their website is an ad-fiesta even WITH adblocker on somehow I will just paste the text below--

"You know you wanted a deep cut and you're getting one. Michigan guard Zeb Jackson was a former top-100 recruit in the Class of 2020 who just got lost in the shuffle for Juwan Howard. But he's resurfaced at VCU and it's just a flawless fit. Jackson is stepping into a great situation at VCU. Ace Baldwin and Jayden Nunn are two really nice young guards, and Jackson won't have to handle it every single possession. His ability to slash and also knock down 3s off the ball should be on full display, and Jackson can sit down and guard too."
I like the sound of knocking down 3s. I hope that he is $ off the ball.