Zeb Jackson Is A Ram

Ovis fan

Elite Member
Insider
Loved the seven years I lived in Laramie and worked up in the Snowy Range. I was snowed on every month but July. It’s beautiful but I had enough searing cold to last a lifetime. Visit yes, but only June thru early Sept. Richmond will due for now.

rammed

Elite Member
Loved the seven years I lived in Laramie and worked up in the Snowy Range. I was snowed on every month but July. It’s beautiful but I had enough searing cold to last a lifetime. Visit yes, but only June thru early Sept. Richmond will due for now.
Love the Snowy Range. Beautiful. For those that don’t know, Medicine Bow Peak is over 11,000 feet. We are on the Laramie River in a valley at about 7800 feet.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I was camping in the Teton National Park a few years ago in early July. I got 3 inches of snow dumped on me overnight. It warmed up to the low 70's during the day so it all melted.....but it was July....and it snowed!

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
I think it hit 85 in Charleston today. It cracks me up the weekend we go to Charleston it's cooler than back home in RVA. Of course the hottest weekend of the year so far is the weekend I got my dad tickets to see Paul McCartney.