Zeb Jackson Is A Ram

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Sorry Zeb, it's not supposed to be like this. As of 128am est, that's officially 2 broken record heat days in a row.

2022-05-22_015054.jpg

Reactions: SWV

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
This is a good time to follow the players and coaches on Instagram if you have that, because they’ll often post video clips from informal practices and such.
I am a slacker. I will just read what all of the "followers" post on here.

PhantomRam

Elite Member
Sorry Zeb, it's not supposed to be like this. As of 128am est, that's officially 2 broken record heat days in a row.

View attachment 11144
Well, maybe...... if this was January, that would be a true statement (it's not supposed to be like this.). But it is late May and we can start getting into the 90's in April, not really that unusual. I have spent 62 springs/summers in Richmond and this as not been a bad season so far.

Now, let me tell you about how good light bulbs use to be ...... :)

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Well, maybe...... if this was January, that would be a true statement (it's not supposed to be like this.). But it is late May and we can start getting into the 90's in April, not really that unusual. I have spent 62 springs/summers in Richmond and this as not been a bad season so far.

Now, let me tell you about how good light bulbs use to be ...... :)
Yes but it's worth mentioning any time you consecutively knock off 2 records that were nearly a century old is rather rare. 20 degrees above normal for three days, here. People in for river rock must be thinking darn, this city is HOT.
https://en.climate-data.org/north-america/united-states-of-america/virginia/richmond-875721/t/may-5/
Untitled-1.gif

We spent the day Friday out of the sun under the carport cleaning out years of leaves that were under our camper trailer (it's an old '76 serro scotty), we'd had this theory it's cooler under there and the Havoc Feral kitties would value it cleaned up and use it more to seek shelter from the elements. Duct taped a rake to a pole and started pulling out debris, most of which blows under there during storms. We stuffed a 60 gallon yard bag with stuff. Rolled out an old carpet a neighbor was tossing, and Mumma Sophia (named for Sophia) took right to it, she's been under there for two days, LOL. We love seeing this sweet lady have someplace clean, comfortable, and safe. Temps are over 15 degrees less under there (stat pic from yesterday, these stats were identical the night before). Kat just saw it at 12:24pm at 77°.

IMG_1626.jpg
thermometers2.jpg

Tomorrow we go back down to more sensible temps!

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Yes but it's worth mentioning any time you consecutively knock off 2 records that were nearly a century old is rather rare. 20 degrees above normal for three days, here. People in for river rock must be thinking darn, this city is HOT.
https://en.climate-data.org/north-america/united-states-of-america/virginia/richmond-875721/t/may-5/
View attachment 11145

We spent the day Friday out of the sun under the carport cleaning out years of leaves that were under our camper trailer (it's an old '76 serro scotty), we'd had this theory it's cooler under there and the Havoc Feral kitties would value it cleaned up and use it more to seek shelter from the elements. Duct taped a rake to a pole and started pulling out debris, most of which blows under there during storms. We stuffed a 60 gallon yard bag with stuff. Rolled out an old carpet a neighbor was tossing, and Mumma Sophia (named for Sophia) took right to it, she's been under there for two days, LOL. We love seeing this sweet lady have someplace clean, comfortable, and safe. Temps are over 15 degrees less under there (stat pic from yesterday, these stats were identical the night before). Kat just saw it at 12:24pm at 77°.

View attachment 11146
View attachment 11148

Tomorrow we go back down to more sensible temps!
I went to Riverrock yesterday for about 5 hours. It wasn’t too bad. There is plenty of shaded area on the island when you need to cool off. And the jumping dogs splashed a lot of water on me. Made sure to have plenty of SPF 50 on before heading there.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
PointlessWeeklyDodobird-max-1mb.gif

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Zeb is springy and VCU is listing him at 6'5 although some have him at 6'3.

WI.Ram10

Elite Member
Zeb is springy and VCU is listing him at 6'5 although some have him at 6'3.
Thought he looked shorter than 6’5 compared to 6’7 Jamir too. Michigan had him listed at 6’5 as well.
He sure can jump tho