19' PG Prospect Jahmir Young:Closed

What does that mean? Are you really going to keep up with an online persona of Mudkat bring some thing?
Yep. Why not? It's off season. And I am entertained by all the angst being thrown around over a couple of threads being posted.

Yep. Why not? It's off season. And I am entertained by all the angst being thrown around over a couple of threads being posted.
More entertaining than pretending to be a UR fan on the UR board by talking poop about VCU?

More entertaining than pretending to be a UR fan on the UR board by talking poop about VCU?
OK, please let's not try to start something that isn't...

Talking basketball isn't restricted to this forum and there's no pretense of being anyone other than who I am over there. And, no 2012, there is no "poop" about VCU being spoken anywhere, especially not on any other forums. Would you rather I called those folks a bunch of names and get banned just for the heck of it? I'm getting baited more here this morning than ever happens on other boards.

Any further response from me isn't going to do any of us any good on this fine Sunday. I prefer to enjoy mine.

I'll see y'all in Brooklyn soon to tip a brew or two with.

Sheesh. Ha! I was messing around. Not feeling this thread on many levels. Ha!

Last edited:
That is one dumb post! Anger, bitterness and harsh words are as much parts of human nature as kindness, gentleness and love. And each one has purposes to it. Each emotion is tied to your reaction to different situations. You're simply faking it if you tell me you've never gotten mad or used bad words.

I feel like you'd be the type of person who'd ignore and pretend like nothing happened when you see someone being killed on side of a road because your life is filled with love only and anger cant spill out of you. Or do you walk up to the perpetrator and tell him that he did nothing wrong and that you love him?

If someone preaches absolute comparison between a cup full of coffee and human emotion, you're wasting your time there. Human emotions are multitudes more complex

"That is one dumb post!" Well, it's about to get a whole lot stupider in here.

I've been angry, bitter, used harsh words, and worse. Is that "faking it" enough for you? I have drank deep and many times from the well of grace and mercy. I can only give what I have received and I have never regretted or felt less a man from extending grace and mercy to others. The story was an allegory used to express a symbolic generalization of a moral truth.

It's not like he started a thread about a guy who only wants to visit VCU. . . . Oh wait.
A guy we are very actively recruiting actually wants to come visit on his dime. At least be honest with the snark.

@duncanlamb will you please consider posting the news of unofficial visits in the Recruiting Thread? All these new threads are clogging things up around here. And from what I understand, there are so many unofficial visits, it’s just too much.
I hope you are not the type of person who will now intentionally post more of these threads just because you’ve been asked not to.
SpiderRAM I see you are trying to end a debate in a civl manner. However, why does DL posting these threads bother you or others to the point you want him to post elsewhere. It seems to me if people didn't like the threads they simply wouldn't read them.

Alternatively they'd ask the Mods to delete/block the threads. Given, the threads and the fact that this is a free flowing board, DL should be free to post what he likes as long as its related to Ram Basketball and it isn't offensive.

I get it some may not like his posts, or find them annoying. I personally do not. However, if they really bother some so much that they have to be sarcastic, demeaning, and just plan rude, why not use the energy for something positive and simply disregard the posts? Seriously the "Get Off My Lawn" routine is is getting old and tired.

Fwiw, it isn't even there lawn.

I will be visiting VCU in August. DL, I better get a thread.
Do you have eligibility? Can your drain a three from 25 feet with a hand in your face? Are you 6'9 or better? If so, DL fire it up.

Things just get lost in recruiting. Someone suggested an unofficial visit and official visit one. That makes sense as it lends a sense of progression. But clogging up what ? I don't understand what that means.
Just SO MANY new threads. I think an official visits thread & an unofficial visits thread is a good idea.

Back