2022-23 NET rankings and metrics

found this

Couple things stand out to me
  • SLU and SJU need to get it together if the A10 glory days are to return
  • obviously not enough statistical data for LUC but I contend they will be much better this year with a couple more A10 level players. They have one more spot so hopefully the can add a good wing
  • Can Fordham and GW maintain the momentum they picked up last year
    • For Fordham they will go as Kyle Rose and Will the thrill go which I believe they will be ok(middle of the pack)
    • Less optimistic about GW

• obviously not enough statistical data for LUC but I contend they will be much better this year with a couple more A10 level players. They have one more spot so hopefully the can add a good wing
    • For Fordham they will go as Kyle Rose and Will the thrill go which I believe they will be ok(middle of the pack)
Bishop will average 70 per game for them next year and keep them in it.

yeah not too much data here, but what i saw didn’t suprise me. slu and ur underperform, vcu overperforms.

also it’s incredible vcu is as high as it is considering they routinely get picked at the top. compared to fordham who gets picked at the bottom and has nowhere to fall but everywhere to rise.

Torvik actually has LUC at the top of the A10 in his 2024 projections. It's still very early, but they have picked up some rather high powered commitments from the transfer portal. LUC earned the third-most "transfer points" in the conference (after VCU and Mason, who will be dangerous).

Torvik actually has LUC at the top of the A10 in his 2024 projections. It's still very early, but they have picked up some rather high powered commitments from the transfer portal. LUC earned the third-most "transfer points" in the conference (after VCU and Mason, who will be dangerous).

That doesn't surprise me based off what I saw from the coaching staff. That combined with the commitment from the school, I said last year all they needed was players.

Back