Players 2023-24 Roster Thread

Zeb may be the best guard in the A10 at getting to the rim, which sadly often serves to only highlight how often he doesn’t finish at the rim. I don’t get it. Regardless, everytime he jacks up a 3, which I wish he’d do much less often, I mumble “no, Zeb, just drive to the rim; they can’t stop you”.

zeb-look.jpg

Zeb may be the best guard in the A10 at getting to the rim, which sadly often serves to only highlight how often he doesn’t finish at the rim. I don’t get it. Regardless, everytime he jacks up a 3, which I wish he’d do much less often, I mumble “no, Zeb, just drive to the rim; they can’t stop you”.
I wish Zeb could develop a mid-range game and/or some floaters. Love what he already gives us though.

What the heck is up with Wheeler? We REALLLLLLY need to be able to get at least 5-7ish decent minutes from him. Dayton figured it out late. Attack Ferm and Tobi and get them into foul trouble. They will do that off the jump next game, as well as other teams...we need Wheeler in those cases.

What the heck is up with Wheeler? We REALLLLLLY need to be able to get at least 5-7ish decent minutes from him. Dayton figured it out late. Attack Ferm and Tobi and get them into foul trouble. They will do that off the jump next game, as well as other teams...we need Wheeler in those cases.

It seems wildly implausible that a 6'11 250 20 year old man WITH P5 D1 experience can't help this A10 team....gotta be somethin goin on that we're not privy to.

It seems wildly implausible that a 6'11 250 20 year old man WITH P5 D1 experience can't help this A10 team....gotta be somethin goin on that we're not privy to.
I just don't get it dude, but I have my thoughts which I will keep to myself. Just sucks man. If I am not mistaken, can't he redshirt if he doesn't play a certain amount?

Dayton did NOT figure it out. They lost the game.

Dayton did NOT figure it out. They lost the game.
They did. Check how many fouls Tobi and Big Ferm had in the 1st vs 2nd half. I didn't say they figured it out in time, but I will bet you they attack those 2 way more off the bat the next game. Holmes will take it from the top and drive in more, and they will def feed him more next game and at least 1 will foul out, both will be in trouble tho much earlier in the game.

I tend to be a little pessimistic in big games given our history post FF...but I can see them winning at home by a margin of 7-12 pts.

They did. Check how many fouls Tobi and Big Ferm had in the 1st vs 2nd half. I didn't say they figured it out in time, but I will bet you they attack those 2 way more off the bat the next game. Holmes will take it from the top and drive in more, and they will def feed him more next game and at least 1 will foul out, both will be in trouble tho much earlier in the game.

I tend to be a little pessimistic in big games given our history post FF...but I can see them winning at home by a margin of 7-12 pts.
Of course they will at home. Holmes will get every star protection call and Grant will be on the refs 3 mins in. We’ll get mauled atleast a few times with no calls. That happened last night on our own court. They’ll be calling Lawal for fouls next game for even looking at Holmes.

Back