Players 2023-24 Roster Thread

Totally agree with skills .... I keep checking in for news about actual transfer possibilities. The suspense and wait is leading me to drink more and check theses VCU RamNation posts much too frequently. Give me some news!

Going to be a very talented roster top to bottom. Odom will have his work cut out figuring out lineups and playing time. Unfortunately some guys just won’t get many minutes but that’s true at every school.
A month ago we would have never thought of this as a problem. I still don’t. I want VCU to be a top 20 program an and in so doing this happens. The reason I follow college sports is that it’s one of the few remaining merit based systems regarding outcomes. If a kid has game he will get PT. If not, he’ll get pampered while getting a college degree.

Totally agree with skills .... I keep checking in for news about actual transfer possibilities. The suspense and wait is leading me to drink more and check theses VCU RamNation posts much too frequently. Give me some news!
While I love VCU bb, I never let RN impact my vodka or cigars. In the words of Mark Twain: “I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time.”

I really thought we had some good announcements which I thought I missed when RN site was down recently. I thought it was news of Reid and others committing that it crashed the site, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

I can’t wait to come back to the board later and see there are 7 new pages, get excited cause I assume someone announced, and then just see that it is all just back and forth whether we actually would want/take Bronny here 😂😂
Wait, you actually leave?

Ok I am guessing the first is Reid, middle two are Bairstow and Shulga, final two are the German and Belle. So we got Reid, Bairstow, and the German while Shulga and Belle are maybes

Back