Players 2023-24 Roster Thread

What does this have to do with our roster? Your posts tend to be off topic and create a chain of reactions by the way.

This was an comment made of someone else comment regarding an NIL discussion within the thread.

You didn't answer my question...Are you and the mods workng actively monitor and remove content that you don't agree with? If so, are you targeting specific posters like myself...because you made this personal by commenting about my posts in particular.

This was an comment made of someone else comment regarding an NIL discussion within the thread.

You didn't answer my question...Are you and the mods workng actively monitor and remove content that you don't agree with? If so, are you targeting specific posters like myself...because you made this personal by commenting about my posts in particular.
It's not that they don't agree with the content. It's that the content is irrelevant.

I am not but are we gonna keep talking about the gymnast and NIL? Nothing is personal but if threads get nasty or off topic why should people who come for information have to read it? Recently a thread went off the rails due to the word thug. Fun is fun but it can become a bit convoluted. Do you not agree? Now we are having this conversation which is also populating the roster thread.

Well, no. But she wouldn't get it if she weren't a gymnast at a big time gymnastics power.

Being in gymnast put her in a position to do so.

That’s cool and all but this is the gymnast that has had to beg fans to stop cat calling her at events because it’s upsetting her team because she’s getting all the attention for all lingerie and risqué stuff she puts out. If she wasn’t a LSU gymnast she would have made it big through other methods just because of horny dudes.

I am not but are we gonna keep talking about the gymnast and NIL? Nothing is personal but if threads get nasty or off topic why should people who come for information have to read it? Recently a thread went off the rails due to the word thug. Fun is fun but it can become a bit convoluted. Do you not agree? Now we are having this conversation which is also populating the roster thread.
Explain to why you @MattRock and @Natty removed immediate commentary on possible roster additions like Keyshawn Hall or Robbie Beran that selected others schools but you haven't had problems letting MR thread become a place to discuss wresting?

I don't think the mods erased the thuggery posts..did they? Why selectively monitor and remove content that is legal within the established forum rules and keep posts that specifically violate forum rules...

Consistency here???

Explain to why you @MattRock and @Natty removed immediate commentary on possible roster additions like Keyshawn Hall or Robbie Beran that selected others schools but you haven't had problems letting MR thread become a place to discuss wresting?

I don't think the mods erased the thuggery posts..did they? Why selectively monitor and remove content that is legal within the established forum rules and keep posts that specifically violate forum rules...

Consistency here???
I don't typically agree with you, but you're 100% right with this.

If there is going to be someone monitoring the content of people's posts, it needs to be enforced fairly across the board no matter what. Either the gatekeepers of this forum needs to adhere strictly and exclusively to each thread title and over police it to keep it within the confines of the topic, or you allow anything (within reason) to be said on any thread. There is no middle ground on this. Either enforce everything or don't. No one should be singled out unless they say something blatantly inappropriate, after all, this is a public forum.

You have the ability to report a post that violates board rules just like everyone else does.
This. Please take advantage of this feature. It's just not possible for us to sit here all day and moderate every post. If something is inappropriate, please report it.

It's really simple - keep it on topic. We're not here to talk about gymnastics!
Are we here to talk about professional "wrestling"? I mean I 'm okay with a hijacked thread when I don't really care about the real content of the thread anymore, but doesn't seem consistent to me.

Back