Players 2023-24 Roster Thread

I have a severe case of the DTs from constantly checking this thread to see who has signed, committed or is being pursued. I feel confident that many other fans are doing the same. Seeing "A moment ago" puts my thumb into overdrive mode.
For the sake of real fans, please don't torture us with inane crud.

If you’re about to post something just stop and ask yourself if it’s probably a dooshy thing to say and if the answer is yes just use discretion and don’t post the dooshy post.

All I'll say is, @duncanlamb is right, and this is a public forum. Don't call for moderation when, as the moderator, you say you can't feasibly moderate things on here. If you want moderation, it's your job to moderate it. All of it.

It's like someone getting mad at their dog every once in a while, for begging for food at the dinner table when it's whole life you've allowed it to eat food from people. You can't pick and choose when to and not to enforce it. Be consistent.

MY BEST GUESS FWIW
JASON NELSON5'10"PGR/SO804
JOE BAMISLE6'4"SGSR/+c804
JACOB PATRICK waiting on paperwork6'5"CGFRGermany
MAX SHULGA6'4"CGSR/+cUkraine
ZEB JACKSON6'5''CGSR/+cMichigan
FATS BILLUPS6'7"SF/GR/FR804
MICHAEL BELLE6'7"PFFREngland
SEAN BAIRSTOW6'8"SF/GSR/5th yrAustralia
TOBI LAWAL6'8"C/PFSOEngland
Obinnaya Okafor walk on /scholly?6'9"SF/PFR/FRHampton
CHRISTIAN FERMIN6'10"CSOPA
ROOSEVELT WHEELER6'11"CJR804
?EFTON REID / spot available7'0"PF/CJR804

Last edited:
All I'll say is, @duncanlamb is right, and this is a public forum. Don't call for moderation when, as the moderator, you say you can't feasibly moderate things on here. If you want moderation, it's your job to moderate it. All of it.

It's like someone getting mad at their dog every once in a while, for begging for food at the dinner table when it's whole life you've allowed it to eat food from people. You can't pick and choose when to and not to enforce it. Be consistent.
If we’re to talk about the moderator side I’m more concerned at when posters personally attack each other than getting offended over content being in the wrong place. I think a poster telling another poster to drown themselves is more alarming than say going off topic

I'm just asking for decorum. It's not a black and white issue as you insinuate. We can't moderate every post, we all have day jobs, so that's just not an option.

1) If it's inappropriate, use the report feature, and we can take care of it.
2) If it's off topic, post in the off topic forum - there's a place for that.

I guess if we can't all agree though, we'll just have to shut the whole thing down!!!! :lol:

To be fair, it's a publicly available forum, but those guys own it and run it and can moderate it however they see fit. I don't think we're entitled to anything.

I'm just asking for decorum. It's not a black and white issue as you insinuate. We can't moderate every post, we all have day jobs, so that's just not an option.

I guess if we can't all agree though, we'll just have to shut the whole thing down!!!! :lol:
Seems reasonable to me!

As @Natty once said, "If you don't like it, gets to steppin'!" I laugh every time I think about that.

Back