Recruiting 2023 3* SG Lawrent Rice :Closed.

VCU: “Coach (Mike) Rhoades came to one of my games when we played against Fairmont,” Rice said, “and I got to talk with him then. It was a great experience and I feel comfortable with what they are telling me.”

Time to start showing Lawrent some love.

Expose on rice..just hit youtube today.

Another guy to watch!!! Had some great duels with Gabe Cupps!!

Last edited:

Expose on rice..just hit youtube today.

Another guy to watch!!! Had some great duels with Gabe Cupps!!

Southwest Ohio perspective, Rice's upside is a good bit higher than Cupps. Cupps is very skilled, cool under pressure and sweet stroke from anywhere inside 22'. Rice is a year behind in school, more athletic, as good a ball handler and maybe passer, while a good shooter, not as good as Cupps, yet. In two or three years, my guess is Rice is a better player than Cupps. A definite PG, but he can score too.

The newest update on Rice from 3 weeks ago. The interviewer is a buckeyes insider. Ohio state does seem to have the inside track.

We can close the book on Lawrent. He has not been involved with vcu and he is committing friday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220906-102002_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220906-102002_Twitter.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 23
first you said NO, then you edited it to this. So what's the actual answer?
Saturday, I noticed this guy's tweet about LR so retweeted it. Then he started following me. Then I thought.."maybe he knows something"..so I just asked him. Posted it here. Then you asked me if I dm'd his grandpa.. I thought.."No, it can't be him" then I thought about it and looked at his other tweets..yup. it was his grandpa...so..🤷‍♂️..

You'd be surprised how many players, coaches, trainers and sometimes relatives start following me out of the blue simply because I tweet obsessively about vcu recruiting..

Back