2024-25 Roster Thread

Here we go again. Same format as last year. Hopefully with a little less action the first week. Not making any assumptions about who may be returning until they have either indicated that they are coming back or the portal closes on May 1st. I will edit this post daily if things are changing to keep the most recent info at the top. With that being said let's have a great off season and put together a roster that can win the A10!

2023-24 Roster

Fr. Michael Belle
RS Fr. Fats Billups
RS Fr. Obinnaya Okafor
So. Tobi Lawal
So. Christian Fermin
So. Jason Nelson
Jr. Roosevelt Wheeler
Sr. Max Shulga
Sr. Zeb Jackson
Sr. Connor Odom-Walk On
Sr. Joe Bamisile
Sr. Kuany Kuany
Sr. Sean Bairstow

Out Of Eligibility

Sr. Kuany Kuany
Sr. Sean Bairstow

Recruits Signed

Brandon Jennings

Portal Out

Jason Nelson
Roosevelt Wheeler
Tobi Lawal - VPI
Max Shulga

Portal In

2024-25 Roster

Fr. Brandon Jennings - Signed 11/10/23
5th Yr. Sr. Joe Bamisile - Indicated He Is Returning
5th Yr. Sr. Zeb Jackson - Indicated He Is Returning

3 of 13 Scholarships

Last edited:
The issue then becomes.... what if after 1 year at a new school, where that same coach, that just recruited you there the year before.... he or she tells you "It's in your best interest to transfer".... because they got recruited over..... or the player just wasn't a good fit.

Prime example..... Roosevelt Wheeler.

What do you do then?
That's a fair question and one I don't have an answer for other than to say no system will be perfect. Since players are now getting paid, I'm a lot less sympathetic to some of these "hardships". So for your above example, I'd say use your one free transfer or sit for a year. There have to be some guard rails in place otherwise it's gonna just be the wild wild west which isn't good for the game, IMO.

Last edited:
Back