2024-25 Roster Thread

Here we go again. Same format as last year. Hopefully with a little less action the first week. Not making any assumptions about who may be returning until they have either indicated that they are coming back or the portal closes on May 1st. I will edit this post daily if things are changing to keep the most recent info at the top. With that being said let's have a great off season and put together a roster that can win the A10!

2023-24 Roster

Fr. Michael Belle
RS Fr. Fats Billups
RS Fr. Obinnaya Okafor
So. Tobi Lawal
So. Christian Fermin
So. Jason Nelson
Jr. Roosevelt Wheeler
Sr. Max Shulga
Sr. Zeb Jackson
Sr. Connor Odom-Walk On
Sr. Joe Bamisile
Sr. Kuany Kuany
Sr. Sean Bairstow

Out Of Eligibility

Sr. Kuany Kuany
Sr. Sean Bairstow

Recruits Signed

Brandon Jennings

Portal Out

Jason Nelson
Roosevelt Wheeler
Tobi Lawal
Max Shulga

Portal In

2024-25 Roster

Fr. Brandon Jennings - Signed 11/10/23
5th Yr. Sr. Joe Bamisile - Indicated He Is Returning
5th Yr. Sr. Zeb Jackson - Indicated He Is Returning

3 of 13 Scholarships

Last edited:
The Iowa State players in the portal:

Omaha Biliew: 2.4 ppg, 7.4 minutes per game (#11 prospect in the 2023 class)
Kayden Fish: 1.5 ppg, 4.5 minutes per game
Jackson Paveletzke: 3.4 ppg, 10.5 minutes per game

Yeah, not exactly key pieces.
I'd take the Paveletzke kid though. He can really play, there just wasn't room for him in ISU's front court.

8l6qis.jpg

In order of appearance from the

upper left corner going counter clockwise?
@duncanlamb, @ramluvr99 , @HTTRams! , @Gopher+RamFan , Mrs. @Mistachill, Mrs and Mr @RowdyPkunk , Mrs. @rambunctiousrowdyram , @Mr X , and in the center square @SpiderRAM.

In this episode,

@Mr X tells @duncanlamb that Mason sucks, mr and Mrs @RowdyPkunk decide to make constructing next year's opponent tracking thread a couple building project, @ramluvr99 is taking over the recruiting sub forum, @Mistachill has decided to let Mrs. @Mistachill write all his vrn posts from now on., @httrams and @Gopher+RamFan won tickets to the 2025 final four and @SpiderRAM woke up upset because she realized that Chris Mooney is still the UR coach.

@rambunctiousrowdyram visits the proctologist and discovers his constipation is related to ppl still talking about MR on VRN.

Last edited:
In order of appearance from the

upper left corner going counter clockwise?
@duncanlamb, @ramluvr99 , @HTTRams! , @Gopher+RamFan , Mrs. @Mistachill, Mrs and Mr @RowdyPkunk , Mrs. @rambunctiousrowdyram , @Mr X , and in the center square @SpiderRAM.

In this episode,

@Mr X tells @duncanlamb that Mason sucks, mr and Mrs @RowdyPkunk decide to make constructing next year's opponent tracking thread a couple building project, @ramluvr99 is taking over the recruiting sub forum, @Mistachill has decided to let Mrs. @Mistachill write all his vrn posts from now on., @httrams and @Gopher+RamFan won tickets to the 2025 final four and @SpiderRAM woke up upset because she realized that Chris Mooney is still the UR coach.

@rambunctiousrowdyram visits the proctologist and discovers his constipation is related to ppl still talking about MR on VRN.
Pretty sure my constipation is related to how much Mason sucks. Though if I was being invasively examined I definitely do not want anything related to Penn state involved.

Pretty sure my constipation is related to how much Mason sucks. Though if I was being invasively examined I definitely not want anything related to Penn state involved.
Okay. That works too! We can have the writers have put that the proctologists successfully removed the Penn state Polyps.

So I have been thinking about this for a few days. What if no one transfers? Today, we know for certain that we have two open spots. To me, a PG with 1 or 2 years left is the most important one to fill. 2nd, a 6’10” or better big. Preferably, European experienced

So I have been thinking about this for a few days. What if no one transfers? Today, we know for certain that we have two open spots. To me, a PG with 1 or 2 years left is the most important one to fill. 2nd, a 6’10” or better big. Preferably, European experienced
I'd be really, really surprised but pretty OK with it depending on how the open spots were filled.

Back