2024-25 Roster Thread

Here we go again. Same format as last year. Hopefully with a little less action the first week. Not making any assumptions about who may be returning until they have either indicated that they are coming back or the portal closes on May 1st. I will edit this post daily if things are changing to keep the most recent info at the top. With that being said let's have a great off season and put together a roster that can win the A10!

2023-24 Roster

Fr. Michael Belle
RS Fr. Fats Billups
RS Fr. Obinnaya Okafor
So. Tobi Lawal
So. Christian Fermin
So. Jason Nelson
Jr. Roosevelt Wheeler
Sr. Max Shulga
Sr. Zeb Jackson
Sr. Connor Odom-Walk On
Sr. Joe Bamisile
Sr. Kuany Kuany
Sr. Sean Bairstow

Out Of Eligibility

Sr. Kuany Kuany
Sr. Sean Bairstow

Recruits Signed

Brandon Jennings
Luke Bamgboye
Terrence Hill

Portal Out

Jason Nelson - Youngstown State
Roosevelt Wheeler - ETSU
Tobi Lawal - VPI
Max Shulga - Villanova

Portal In

Jack Clark - From Clemson
Phillip Russell - From UTA
Jamarii Thomas - From Norfolk State

2024-25 Roster

Fr. Brandon Jennings
Fr. Luke Bamgboye
Fr. Terrence Hill
RS Fr. Obinnaya Okafor
So. Michael Belle
RS So. Fats Billups
Jr. Christian Fermin
Jr. Phillip Russell
5th Yr. Sr. Joe Bamisile
5th Yr. Sr. Zeb Jackson
5th Yr. Sr. Max Shulga
7th Yr. Sr. Jack Clark

12 of 13 Scholarships

Last edited:
So is everyone on campus now? Who do we know that is back on campus for summer workouts?

Welcome Luke!

We still have one position left..what are the chances of using it on an experienced physical wide body?

Welcome Luke!

We still have one position left..what are the chances of using it on an experienced physical wide body?
Uniformed take but my guess is the twins have parked the car and slim is already in the building and none will be in as soon as he finishes feeding the meter 🤷‍♂️

Uniformed take but my guess is the twins have parked the car and slim is already in the building and none will be in as soon as he finishes feeding the meter 🤷‍♂️

At this point, I think Odom and staff have to go after the best available player in the transfer portal at the 3/4/5 positions.

At this point, I think Odom and staff have to go after the best available player in the transfer portal at the 3/4/5 positions.
At this point, I am going to be surprised if they go after anyone. I think it will take a “perfect”player for them to add anyone

At this point, I am going to be surprised if they go after anyone. I think it will take a “perfect”player for them to add anyone
Especially if we would need to dip into the collective funds. I think we are set

I just hope Okafor can block out and defend. He is listed as 220 lbs from last year's roster. Maybe he has put on 10-15 lbs since last fall. I think we are going to be extremely thin in the post.

I just hope Okafor can block out and defend. He is listed as 220 lbs from last year's roster. Maybe he has put on 10-15 lbs since last fall. I think we are going to be extremely thin in the post.
I'm sure Okafor's probably put on some bulk. 230 would be a good number for him. I suppose we'll see once those workout photos start coming out, but I have a hunch he might surprise a few people.

So … one more roster spot remaining? If so, I’m going to assume we’re done with team building for the year, aside from a walk-on or even two.

So … one more roster spot remaining? If so, I’m going to assume we’re done with team building for the year, aside from a walk-on or even two.
Yeah, one left. I think it's still possible we could grab a surprise last-minute addition from the portal but realistically I think we're done and it's time to start speculating about our 24-25 rotations.

Luke is a huge get with a huge future, but as for this season we are still pretty much hanging everything on Fermin. I would like to have somebody who for sure can play behind him. Maybe Luke is good enough to do that, idk.

Idk what the plan is, unless we go stretch and use Clark as a shooting 5(Not a bad idea). I just think Clark will be a starter and in that case who fills in for Ferm??

Luke is a huge get with a huge future, but as for this season we are still pretty much hanging everything on Fermin. I would like to have somebody who for sure can play behind him. Maybe Luke is good enough to do that, idk.

Idk what the plan is, unless we go stretch and use Clark as a shooting 5(Not a bad idea). I just think Clark will be a starter and in that case who fills in for Ferm??
I suspect the plan right now is Ferm, then Bamgboye, then Okafor at the 5. I think Clark and Belle play the 4.

Back