Recruiting 2026 Offers

Yeeeah...he's a freshman in high school and he's already 6'11". That's nuts.
I remember seeing Felton Spenser, who went to Louisville, while at Eastern HS in L-ville as a Freshman. He was huge for a freshmen, but still just 6'9". This guy looks like he already has a lot more game than Felton did then too. The coach at Eastern pretty much recruited him out of the marching band.

I saw where a 2026 (I believe?) Henrico HS hooper visited a few days ago, was excited to have worked out at the BDC and left with some gear. I wish I'd have forwarded the social media post but I scrolled on after talking about it with Kat and cannot find it now. All I noticed about his bio was 4.0 student.

I saw where a 2026 (I believe?) Henrico HS hooper visited a few days ago, was excited to have worked out at the BDC and left with some gear. I wish I'd have forwarded the social media post but I scrolled on after talking about it with Kat and cannot find it now. All I noticed about his bio was 4.0 student.
im pretty sure I know who it is...

I think it's the post I made on Sunday that is now blank because the tweet was deleted.

Back