23-24 Opponent Tracking Thread

Eh, I'd say pump the brakes on that one. They've done well against the bottom half the league, but haven't shown much than a minor pulse against the top half, and that's with 7 seniors on the team.
I can name without thinking 6 A10 that have a worse coaching staff and don't run nearly the quality of offensive sets

DL is melting down and spiraling as the greatest Mason team in history is slowly sinking to the bottom third of the conference once again.

As for LUC, really surprised. They were awful last year and really thought Valentine was in over his head and they would do nothing without Porter Moser. They actually seem competitive this year and I have watched a few of their games, they might honestly be the dark horse if the league rn.

I can name without thinking 6 A10 that have a worse coaching staff and don't run nearly the quality of offensive sets
Let's see if we can get a twofer on the admins removing content... Sounds like you're making a case for them being the tallest midget, rather than "good add". I also don't know if you're giving too much credit to coaching and not enough to experience. They're top 50 in D1 experience in cbb and 2nd in the A10 and their best player has 2 more years of non D1 playing time not included in that.

Let's see if we can get a twofer on the admins removing content... Sounds like you're making a case for them being the tallest midget, rather than "good add". I also don't know if you're giving too much credit to coaching and not enough to experience. They're top 50 in D1 experience in cbb and 2nd in the A10 and their best player has 2 more years of non D1 playing time not included in that.
Time will tell. I do think they are a good add

Their fans wear scarves. I have never worn a scarf. Do they have space heaters in their offices?

Back