23-24 Opponent Tracking Thread

Possible....My 2 years of HS german in the early 90's, surprisingly, didn't imprint upon me...unless you count the curse words and weird German phrases I only use to befuddle and confuse any actual Germans I do meet
Just thought Pfizer might have a spin off of Ratio-Pharm…

At least they got the lighthouse right. It is Castle Hill in Newport, RI.
…which is on the other side of the (admittedly small) state from URI. Seems like they could have found a background more related to Kingston. On an unrelated note, I lived about 10 minutes from Newport when I was 5 and 6 years old.

…which is on the other side of the (admittedly small) state from URI. Seems like they could have found a background more related to Kingston. On an unrelated note, I lived about 10 minutes from Newport when I was 5 and 6 years old.

Given that it is the University of RHODE ISLAND, doesn't any place within the state work? That Newport lighthouse is less than 20 miles from the URI Kingston campus. Furthermore, downtown Newport is often where visiting teams that will play URI stay. Just a short ride over the bridges.

Given that it is the University of RHODE ISLAND, doesn't any place within the state work? That Newport lighthouse is less than 20 miles from the URI Kingston campus. Furthermore, downtown Newport is often where visiting teams that will play URI stay. Just a short ride over the bridges.
Would a picture of the rotunda at c’ville be ok for VCU? Or Natural Bridge? Mount Vernon?

Would a picture of the rotunda at c’ville be ok for VCU? Or Natural Bridge? Mount Vernon?
Well if comparing to RI, those first two places would be in CT and the latter in Mass, so probably not.

Well if comparing to RI, those first two places would be in CT and the latter in Mass, so probably not.
Okay, how about an image of Short Pump for VCU? What about Hanover Tavern? Do they make any more sense? Sorry, the guy's commitment graphic is a mess all around.

Okay, how about an image of Short Pump for VCU? What about Hanover Tavern? Do they make any more sense? Sorry, the guy's commitment graphic is a mess all around.
Obviously you have given it more thought than they did…..

iu

Someone royally screwed that graphic up. I wonder if they got paid already.
lol I’m always amazed there is an entire cottage industry of people that sell these announcement graphics. How hard is it for a HS kid to photoshop a few logos onto a picture of himself???

lol I’m always amazed there is an entire cottage industry of people that sell these announcement graphics. How hard is it for a HS kid to photoshop a few logos onto a picture of himself???
Perhaps that’s what went wrong in this case.

Back