23-24 Opponent Tracking Thread

Anyone know anything about the Canadian guard UR signed, got game?
He's even more diminutive than Jason Nelson. Mooney does love those short point guards. The kid held offers from Drake, Oral Roberts, Eastern Michigan and UR. Oral Roberts has done well lately, but it's not exactly a top level list.

He's even more diminutive than Jason Nelson. Mooney does love those short point guards. The kid held offers from Drake, Oral Roberts, Eastern Michigan and UR. Oral Roberts has done well lately, but it's not exactly a top level list.
If you watch his clips it looks like his shot requires forward momentum which, if the defender is close, doesn't allow him to have space enough to shoot vs man. Also, he might get called for a lot of offensive fouls on that shot.

I knew he was gay, Just kidding.
Mongolian communities? I didn’t know that about SF. If that really meant a lot to him why the heck Dayton first time around? Some of the “reasons why I’m now happy” resulting from portal transfers are somewhat comical. Soon it will be, there are a lot of 6’ 8” people in city x and I really like the tall community. Rather than say why they are going someplace why don’t they ever say why they are leaving someplace?

Mongolian communities? I didn’t know that about SF. If that really meant a lot to him why the heck Dayton first time around? Some of the “reasons why I’m now happy” resulting from portal transfers are somewhat comical. Soon it will be, there are a lot of 6’ 8” people in city x and I really like the tall community. Rather than say why they are going someplace why don’t they ever say why they are leaving someplace?
San Francisco is a veritable melting pot of East Asian communities. Yes, there is a large Mongolian community there. It’s a perfectly logical reason, especially when put into the context of NIL opportunities and the fact that he’s the first Mongolian D1 athlete in history.

He played high school ball in Willoughby, Ohio, so Dayton was an easy choice.

San Francisco is a veritable melting pot of East Asian communities. Yes, there is a large Mongolian community there. It’s a perfectly logical reason, especially when put into the context of NIL opportunities and the fact that he’s the first Mongolian D1 athlete in history.

He played high school ball in Willoughby, Ohio, so Dayton was an easy choice.
im sure he also thought dayton was going to be a bit better than they were lol

Back