23-24 Opponent Tracking Thread

Oooof! UR - Burton = Complete Disaster

They were absolutely horrible with Burton last year. Without him there is really no floor.

Now as amusing as that will be to watch, it does trigger a potential crisis which might result in the dismissal of Chris Mooney. We could not ask for a more suitable coach from our "rival" than the esteemed & predictably mediocre Mr. Mooney. He's been very obliging through multiple coaching changes and I hope we can look forward to many more years of complete domination of the hapless ticks. Should FUR truly crap the bed and have a complete collapse following last year's calamity...even those calcified stiffs running FUR might be stirred into taking action.

I suppose all good things must come to an end sooner or later. It should be fun to watch because either way the ticks lose.
If Mooney does get the boot soon, I wonder if Jamal Brunt gets a look.

If Mooney does get the boot soon, I wonder if Jamal Brunt gets a look.
LOL...that would sort of be like a double kick in the balls to them. We take one of their players and if they start winning with Brunt they would forever remember he was a former VCU Ram coach.

LOL...that would sort of be like a double kick in the balls to them. We take one of their players and if they start winning with Brunt they would forever remember he was a former VCU Ram coach.
He is also a former Spiders coach

Wonder why they chose Rhody to walk on. The only connection is an assistant coach who used to play against Allen.

Maybe he’s not very good and had to walk on wherever he could.

I think the bigger Rhody news we aren't talking about is that they got a JUCO transfer named Always Wright AND a Austrian SF who plays on Ratiopharm with VCU alum TyRon McCoy.

Back