Recruiting 3* 6'10 223 Pound Center Moulaye Sissoko:Closed

or.....his "offer" was non committable or withdrawn
Possibly. Ant seems committed to coming for his official, and it is unclear where Leveque is. It is quite possible that Sysco was in queue behind one or both (although who really knows). We will see very shortly though. A 2-man class of Seabron and either Leveque or Ant would be awesome.

Possibly. Ant seems committed to coming for his official, and it is unclear where Leveque is. It is quite possible that Sysco was in queue behind one or both (although who really knows). We will see very shortly though. A 2-man class of Seabron and either Leveque or Ant would be awesome.
Yes, and I'd take Etienne too. We've got options.

Yes, and I'd take Etienne too. We've got options.
Kind of looks like Wichita State for Etienne. If VCU could get him that would be a huge surprise to me. Am I wrong thinking that the Seabron official visit to VCU came about quickly after Etienne went to Wichita?

Kind of looks like Wichita State for Etienne. If VCU could get him that would be a huge surprise to me. Am I wrong thinking that the Seabron official visit to VCU came about quickly after Etienne went to Wichita?
you are right about the timing. He has an OV left, and despite the hairy crystal balls, he left the OV @ Wichita without committing and it has been radio silence since. I'd still say they are odds-on favorites, but the longer things go, the less automatic that seems.

We'll see. If we get an OV, I like our chances. I don't like our chances of getting an OV. Could be though

I could make a strong argument as to why Seabron would be the better choice. I like Etienne and I think he will be very good but because of my belief in PJ, class balance etc, I again could make the case for Seabron.
Now just as a PSA, because I am all for healthy debate, please remember that PJ, Etienne, and Seabron have all played the exact same number of college games when explaining to me why I am crazy, wrong, or something different

I could make a strong argument as to why Seabron would be the better choice. I like Etienne and I think he will be very good but because of my belief in PJ, class balance etc, I again could make the case for Seabron.
Now just as a PSA, because I am all for healthy debate, please remember that PJ, Etienne, and Seabron have all played the exact same number of college games when explaining to me why I am crazy, wrong, or something different
Seabron and Etienne would be in the same class though. That doesn’t change the balance with one vs the other

"
Seabron and Etienne would be in the same class though. That doesn’t change the balance with one vs the other
That is technically correct. Let me pose a question to clarify my point. Which one of them is more likely to be JWilliams and wait to be a starter their senior year? Of course there is no factual answer anyone could point to now but I see Seabron "less likely" to transfer after one year. At 6'6", Seabron is more likely to be able to play at the 2 and even 3 which means he could "earn" more court time than Etienne at 6'1". I think 2020 is more critical than 2019 but at the same time 2020 already has atleast 5 spots so I would like that if we can get the right player in 2019, that they stay for longer than 1 year. It is hard for me to see Etienne waiting to be a Senior starter(I believe in PJ that much)

So when I say class balance, its more than just when they come in but how long they stay

"
That is technically correct. Let me pose a question to clarify my point. Which one of them is more likely to be JWilliams and wait to be a starter their senior year? Of course there is no factual answer anyone could point to now but I see Seabron "less likely" to transfer after one year. At 6'6", Seabron is more likely to be able to play at the 2 and even 3 which means he could "earn" more court time than Etienne at 6'1". I think 2020 is more critical than 2019 but at the same time 2020 already has atleast 5 spots so I would like that if we can get the right player in 2019, that they stay for longer than 1 year. It is hard for me to see Etienne waiting to be a Senior starter(I believe in PJ that much)

So when I say class balance, its more than just when they come in but how long they stay
Very good points. I like how you mentioned that none of them have played a min of college b-ball yet. Coming in, I’d agree that Etienne would probably (again who knows) expect to play right away compared to Seabron.

I think I agree with @N Mollen . Losing out on Sissoko May have been more us than him. I think we're really starting to close in on some commitments. Namely Ant and Seabron. We may be waiting to see how Etienne plays out and he'll probably decide soon.

Back