Recruiting 4* Top 100 SG Dahmir Bishop:Closed

This is an interview Imhotep school's Chereef Knox(another VCU prospect) who is also Dahmir's(Imhotep) and Qudus's Teammate (WE R1 Basketball). The interview asks about Dahmir and Chereef actually provides a lot of insight in Dahmir's recruiting this past week.

Shouldnt all these "Hingle McCringleberry put us in his top 19" threads all be folded into the recruiting thread?

If you go to UCONN's Boneyard...they all do it...and no one complains

Bouknight, Rock Watts, Isaiah Wong Cuts to 5, Kofi Cockburn, Qudus Wahab..

upload_2018-8-10_17-28-47.png

upload_2018-8-10_17-29-14.png

Said it before, will probably say it again... a recruiting subforum would be the way to go.

I just don't see it as an advantage. I never go to the other subfora. I'd spend a lot of time in the recruiting sub forum and would rarely go to the "regular" forum

Perhaps laziness and/or incuriousness aren't ideal organizing principles.

FWIW - Bishop was Fatts Russell's teammate at Imhotep and they are still pretty close. URI has been recruiting him for a long time and is pinning it hopes that its connections are advantageous.

https://247sports.com/college/xavie...s-official-visits-begin-to-ramp-up-120669427/

"
The current leader for Bishop is Rhode Island, and there is talk of him visiting on September 15, but my understanding is that is far from finalized.

While nothing has been finalized yet, it sounds like Xavier is trying to set up a visit with Bishop in the middle of September as well. Obviously getting him on campus is the biggest first step into becoming a serious threat in this recruitment. Clearly Xavier has to get an official before they can be considered a threat, since he has never been to campus before, and the Musketeers just began picking things up at the end of June.

Also it sounds like a visit to Penn State is possible as is one to VCU, along with Rhode Island and Xavier."

https://247sports.com/college/xavie...s-official-visits-begin-to-ramp-up-120669427/

"
The current leader for Bishop is Rhode Island, and there is talk of him visiting on September 15, but my understanding is that is far from finalized.

While nothing has been finalized yet, it sounds like Xavier is trying to set up a visit with Bishop in the middle of September as well. Obviously getting him on campus is the biggest first step into becoming a serious threat in this recruitment. Clearly Xavier has to get an official before they can be considered a threat, since he has never been to campus before, and the Musketeers just began picking things up at the end of June.

Also it sounds like a visit to Penn State is possible as is one to VCU, along with Rhode Island and Xavier."

as if losing out on him wouldn't be s.hitty enough, having to play against him is just more s.hit icing on the s.hit cake. f.uckin way she goes boys

Back