Recruiting 4* Top 100 SG Dahmir Bishop:Closed

He's a Moron...

That's like all the tennis matches where there's some guy #200 in the world playing someone like Roger Federer - they always say the longer the match goes, the better chance he has. No poop.

https://247sports.com/college/xavie...st-in-Xavier-basketball-recruiting-121791220/

Brian is the Xavier Recruiting guru. I told him he underestimated VCU.

'
As of now, no commitment has been made, though I feel confident in saying that Xavier is working hard to make sure that Bishop doesn’t make another official visit. If he does make a visit, it will be next weekend to Rhode Island, and I think a decision would come shortly after that.

At this point it sounds like VCU and Penn State don’t have too much of a chance, and it is basically the Rams, who have been there the longest, and the Musketeers, who have had the momentum and have been charging hard in this recruitment for the past several weeks."

'
In terms of where Xavier stands, I would say the key day to focus on would be Monday. If Bishop goes through this weekend and doesn’t commit, I would say that indicates that he plans to go on his Rhode Island visit.

Obviously since Xavier has pushed to try and make sure that visit doesn’t happen, and hope to lock up this commitment before then, that would not be good for the Musketeers. It would in my mind indicate that he isn’t sold on Xavier, and the comfort of the longer standing relationship with the Rhode Island coaching staff is starting to win out.

That said, and I do think this is possible, if it doesn’t get to Monday, it is a near lock he picks the Musketeers.

Currently I have my Crystal Ball pick in for Xavier, and I have no indication that I need to change it. While this is definitely not a done deal for Xavier as it stands today, I still think that it is more likely he chooses Xavier than he chooses Rhode Island."

Brian Snow (the beat guy who wrote the above) is the 247 Xavier Recruiting guru. I told him he underestimated VCU.
Am I confused, quite possible these days, or didn't he visit Xavier this passed weekend. That means Monday has passed, there is no commitment and no word of cancelled visits to Rhody or here. Let's get him on campus, get him some good Mobile Munchies food and close the deal. Xavier Smavier...

Am I confused, quite possible these days, or didn't he visit Xavier this passed weekend. That means Monday has passed, there is no commitment and no word of cancelled visits to Rhody or here. Let's get him on campus, get him some good Mobile Munchies food and close the deal. Xavier Smavier...

Yes. It was last weekend. He visits rhody this weekend..good catch..

Yes. It was last weekend. He visits rhody this weekend..good catch..
I think as much as some of us see the world through Black and Gold colored glasses, I freely admit to that, maybe Brian sees it through Xavier colored glasses. I think Rhody is still our main competition.

I think as much as some of us see the world through Black and Gold colored glasses, I freely admit to that, maybe Brian sees it through Xavier colored glasses. I think Rhody is still our main competition.

Hey Everyone! I’m a URI fan and just wanted to give you an idea on where many of us stand Dahmir. After his visit last weekend to Xavier and the predictions many of us are concerned that he won’t make it to next weekend and his planned visit with Anthony Walker on Sept 21st. Dahmir is very good friends with Fatts Russell, but has been showing strong signs on both social media and to the experts that Xavier has the lead and could commit before his scheduled visits to both URI and VCU.

In terms of Walker it looks like it may be down to Illinois, Pittsburgh, VCU and URI. VCU was the first one to offer him a scholarship and URI was shortly after them. They have built the relationships on their side compared to the bigger schools. Illinois has a friend of Walkers on their team and Pittsburgh has been all over him. I’m starting to think it will be Illinois or Pittsburgh as he seems resided to go to a power 5 schoool. He is schedule to visit URI on the weekend of Sept 21st.

Naheem McLeod put on his Instagram that he hopes to be back at URI on Sept 29th. This is the player that URI fans feel the most confident about at this point.

URI is out on Wahab. He had us in his final 12, but we have had the least interaction with him by far. Good luck in landing him

I was hoping that you guys landed Bacot as this would have been huge for the conference. Hopefully we both can land some of the bigger recruits and keep the conference moving upward.

Hey Everyone! I’m a URI fan and just wanted to give you an idea on where many of us stand Dahmir. After his visit last weekend to Xavier and the predictions many of us are concerned that he won’t make it to next weekend and his planned visit with Anthony Walker on Sept 21st. Dahmir is very good friends with Fatts Russell, but has been showing strong signs on both social media and to the experts that Xavier has the lead and could commit before his scheduled visits to both URI and VCU.

In terms of Walker it looks like it may be down to Illinois, Pittsburgh, VCU and URI. VCU was the first one to offer him a scholarship and URI was shortly after them. They have built the relationships on their side compared to the bigger schools. Illinois has a friend of Walkers on their team and Pittsburgh has been all over him. I’m starting to think it will be Illinois or Pittsburgh as he seems resided to go to a power 5 schoool. He is schedule to visit URI on the weekend of Sept 21st.

Naheem McLeod put on his Instagram that he hopes to be back at URI on Sept 29th. This is the player that URI fans feel the most confident about at this point.

URI is out on Wahab. He had us in his final 12, but we have had the least interaction with him by far. Good luck in landing him

I was hoping that you guys landed Bacot as this would have been huge for the conference. Hopefully we both can land some of the bigger recruits and keep the conference moving upward.
Hey thanks for stopping by. Always good to hear from good fans even if they are from those "other rams". Best of luck to you guys until you play us. Always wanting the other teams in the conference to be strong. Looks like you have weathered the storm of your coaching loss pretty well. Be Blessed.

How prescient this looks now...

Back