4 Wins in 4 Days!

Two down, two to go! Great win vs GMU; always nice to beat them, especially in the Tourney.

GO RAMS!

they didnt beat us the 1st game ..we beat ourselves...awesome win baby..neutral court we showed who the better team was....go rams

Good second half for the Rams; outstanding play by Rozell, Sanders, Rodriguez and Nixon and solid play from KP, Gwynn and Theus. Both Burgess and Skeen played soft and need to step it up. Look for Santil to contrubute tomorrow as well. ODU will be a challange but I am sure we will be up to it. Glad to see Rozell get his stroke back, he was huge today along with Larry on both ends of the floor. We beat a nice team in GMU. Go Rams lets make history!

That's a big lift to get that out of Brandon. Good to see.

is it me or was Burgess fouling out (and so early) not a big deal. I feel someone like Brad will only use it as fuel to just burn ODU down tomm....

I just don't know if I can do 4 games in 4 days. I have to drive an hour to get there and an hour back and drinking vodka and hollering and jumping up and down for 40 mins everyday. I don't ever come out of the game-I'm breathing hard and exhausted when its over. And that is only two wins-we have 2 more to go-I'm gonna write yeager as letter. The players get time-outs and rest and halftime and relax in hotels, but its killing us fans-something has got to be done! No fan should ever be subjected to this abuse of their mind and body. 4 in 4-ridiculous.

vcu70 said:
I just don't know if I can do 4 games in 4 days. I have to drive an hour to get there and an hour back and drinking vodka and hollering and jumping up and down for 40 mins everyday. I don't ever come out of the game-I'm breathing hard and exhausted when its over. And that is only two wins-we have 2 more to go-I'm gonna write yeager as letter. The players get time-outs and rest and halftime and relax in hotels, but its killing us fans-something has got to be done! No fan should ever be subjected to this abuse of their mind and body. 4 in 4-ridiculous.

one idea - motel :roll:

myrtlebeachramfan said:
is it me or was Burgess fouling out (and so early) not a big deal. I feel someone like Brad will only use it as fuel to just burn ODU down tomm....

Well I am sure it was for him, but you are right, Brandon had already heated up and we were starting to pull away. The silver lining could be that he is that more rested tomorrow. Jamie and T should be as well. Maybe we will get a big game out of one of those three as a result.

Back